Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another assignment

For this last assignment, we were to use a movie clip to to control the timeline and also use dynamic text. I didn't really put too much thought into the concept of this assignment, except for the fact that I wanted to make a clip start playing in reverse when you roll your mouse over it. Well I couldn't figure out how to get the clip to play exactly from the point that it was currently at so these clips play from the beginning. But nonetheless, the user can manipulate the timeline and a text box changes when the user rolls over a movie clip. Awesome!



4 comments:

bwittmuss said...

I like the pixilated videos, but I am lost exactly what to do, besides clicking on the videos. Is there suppose to be anything else? If there isn't, you should put some kind of conclusion video on it that relates to the crazy hippy running.

Unknown said...

I really like how blown out these look. Thhere is this latent tension in internet images where they are always 1 step from looking like shit. It gives me anxiety, Id rather just get it over with and have them look terrible from the get go.

Thornton1 said...

The idea of play and rewind is a cool idea. My only problem was that the video was really slow and made me impatient to see what happens at the end.

bwittmuss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.