Thursday, May 1, 2008

About my final...

Well, as I've presented earlier, I have loaded all the clips I felt that I needed to my project. I've also added the ending/crash. The real big issues that I still have with it is the appropriate way to attach my sound files to the code and the ending, which to me still feels unresolved. I originally would have liked to attach sound in the same fashion that I've attached the movie clips - where the user would be able to go back and forth via the navigation bar, frame to frame. However, it seems there is no way to do this in flash. I've tried a handful of different other ways to attach the sound, but none of the solutions seemed to work for me. As it remains, the scenes are still soundless. The ending still has a very weak effect compared to what I originally imagined - I still really don't know how to remedy this. Also, I've shown this piece to a lot of different people, and I've found a couple of things to be consistent - everyone gets stuck at the start screen playing with the hexagon, and everyone sort of loses interest after about the 10th clip. I just would like to work on it more.

No comments: