Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Final Project so far...

Well, I've just been steady adding more and more movie clips to my project. Right now, there are 12 that work, but I guess 14 in total (2 are not completely labeled). As it stands right now, I'm still planning to add music/sounds to each clip in order to complement the visual atmosphere with audio. The original plan was to try and add the music in the same way that I did for the movies, in that the user would be able to scrub back and forth through the movie and the audio clip at the same time and in the same fashion. However, there's probably no way to do this - or at least I haven't figured it out, so I'm still contemplating the way in which I'm going to add sound. So the project is just at a stage of more clips - steady building...

3 comments:

bwittmuss said...

I really like the flow of the clips and you have quite a few, but I'm questioning some of the content of a few, such as the one with the stop sign. I think it should be at the end of it all. There is also the one with the night scene, which I guess that's what it is. I would also like to see the clips move in from one of the sides of the screen.

Unknown said...

i really just want to be hearing aphex twin while i watch this. because you start with audio, the user is hyper aware of its absence the rest of the time.

Thornton1 said...

For me some clips are interesting and others are not quite as much. For instance the one before the last one that you finish... I think that's the one with a close up of tricycle and you sort of zoom out. I don't know. It doesn't really push the same aesthetic that the rest of your clips have, especially since a lot are really hallway oriented or abstractly zoom in. Maybe it's just me. But keep up the good work.