Thursday, January 31, 2008

Project 1

The first project was supposed to be practice of what we went over in the Flash program in class the other day. It was supposed to make use of a couple different motion tween tools which included moving an object in different ways. I chose to depict an object falling down, as it sounded like I could fulfill the assignment effectively this way. I used this cassette tape graphic I made in Illustrator and drew out some quick sketches of the scenes to be in the animation. The tape was to slide across a table, where it would meet an incline, then tumble down a rocky slope and finally into some water. This last part was to be animation frame by frame, so I decided to make it look like a silhouette. I didn't quite make the silhouette look quite the same as the first tape graphic in terms of proportion, but I ended up leaving it the way it was because it made the tape look scared or something.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that your animation has a little narrative, that coupled with the cassette drawing made this piece stand out, especially because I think most people approached it as a technical exercise.